How To Reset WordPress Password – Friends, today we will tell you how you can reset the password of WordPress. Friends, if you are a blogger, or you do blogging. So you must have known about WordPress. Because blogging has become much easier with the help of WordPress. But many times it happens that we forget our password itself. We are unable to login inside our WordPress. So today we will tell you some ways with the help of which you can reset your WordPress password.
How To Change or Reset WordPress Password
Friends, if seen, there are many chances of getting corrupted by WordPress user ID and password. But here I am going to tell you some such ways today. So that you do not have any problem in any way and your data will not be lost.
Read More – Top 5 Best Themes For WordPress
Reset Password from WordPress WP-admin Login Panel
Friends, this method is considered the best and basic way to reset WordPress password. In this way many people are able to reset their password.
- Friends, whatever people use the internet. They will know that under such accounts you are given the option to reset the password.
- With the help of this option, you can reset your login credentials very easily. For this, you have to go to the login panel and click on Lost Your Password.
- After that you have to enter the username and registered email address here. Then you have to click on get new password.
- After that a link to reset the password will be received on your email. You can create a new password for yourself by clicking on this link.
Reset WordPress password by going to Hosting’s Cpanel
- Friends, sometimes we remember the password. But on login it shows us invalid user id password.
- This is also a technical issue, due to which the system starts telling the username and password as invalid due to an error inside the file.
- Friends, you can easily overcome this problem too. For this, you have to go to your Cpanel and reset or change the WordPress password.
- Friends, first we have to use login details inside our Cpanel. You have to open your Cpanel.
- After that you have to select your blog on Installtron Application or on Web Application on the link of WordPress blog and click on setting.
- Friends, as soon as you click here, you will get the box of login details below. From where you have to check both the username and password. After that you have to click on Save all.
- As soon as you click on Save all, after that you can change both your login details here at the same time.
How to reset the password from within wp-users in phpMyAdmin
- Friends, here you have to put the password inside the MD5 hash tag form, we cannot put it inside simple wordpress. That’s why we have to put it here.
- For this you have to go to this address MD5 hash tag form. You have to enter your password here. After entering you simply have to click on generate for MD5 hash tag form.
- Friends, as soon as you click on generate here, you have to copy the MD5 hash tag form for the password. Then you have to paste it inside the box of Password.
- After doing all this, your problem will be 100% solved. Because this is considered the best method to reset the password of WordPress.
Friends, you can also reset your WordPress password in this way.